Derrick Green

RunInRed

I just hope there is enough time to get him back to AU for an unofficial with his family.

Having 3 weeks to try and recruit is tough when most of these kids have their minds made up and visits already planned.

That reminds me, the other tidbid I got is it could go beyond NSD with DG.

E, how many does it look like we can sign. I think we had 3 EE's, right? I hope we save space for Green. Love to have him. He will be a great back wherever he goes.

• Replies 1.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I just hope there is enough time to get him back to AU for an unofficial with his family.

Having 3 weeks to try and recruit is tough when most of these kids have their minds made up and visits already planned.

E, how may doe sit look like we can sign. I think we had 3 EE's, right? I hope we save space for Green. Love to have him. He will be a great back whereever he goes.

Minimum is 23 but could grow to 28 if we lose 5 players between now and August.

E, how may doe sit look like we can sign. I think we had 3 EE's, right? I hope we save space for Green. Love to have him. He will be a great back whereever he goes.

Minimum is 23 but could grow to 28 if we lose 5 players between now and August.

Will we use all of our EE slots? I'd hate to see us lose those.

i think we had three and used them ...

danzey, CAP and BB

edit: and used them well, i might add. #1 OG, #1 RB & top 5 DT.

danzey, CAP and BB

Nice.

danzey, CAP and BB

Thanks. I agree, that does look like good use of those slots

From Rivals.....Not for certain but rumored to be coming to Auburn this weekend. If this is the case, we may lead for DGreen and all the rumor talk about Georgias OL commit saying Green is committing to Auburn could be true. Lets at least hope so anyways. War Eagle.

Guest jojo1515

Hey Tiger Fans, Derrick Green has made a "FAN PAGE"... Go there and let him know why we love "RUNNINGBACK U"!!!

Show the AUBURN FAMILY Luv.

https://www.facebook.com/pages/Derrick-Green/498920760160844?fref=tck

Looks more like a page that someone made for him as a fan than his own page, but who knows. Maybe he likes to speak of himself in the third person...

Hey Tiger Fans, Derrick Green has made a "FAN PAGE"... Go there and let him know why we love "RUNNINGBACK U"!!!

Show the AUBURN FAMILY Luv.

https://www.facebook...160844?fref=tck

Looks more like a page that someone made for him as a fan than his own page, but who knows. Maybe he likes to speak of himself in the third person...

I was wondering the same thing

Every time I see the PM gif where he looks like he just saw a gang of pirate monkeys riding a pack of rabid labradoodles through the press conference- I laugh. I cant help it. It just sneaks up on me in everyone's signature line. I will be concentrating on reading the hottest news on how important these young men’s decisions are and how we keep hanging on every whisper of new information that leaks out and...BAM! PM in all of his stunned glory. Best short vid ever. Oh, also love hearing about DG being back in play. Going to be a great 3 weeks leading up to NSD and beyond.

Every time I see the PM gif where he looks like he just saw a gang of pirate monkeys riding a pack of rabid labradoodles through the press conference- I laugh. I cant help it. It just sneaks up on me in everyone's signature line. I will be concentrating on reading the hottest news on how important these young men’s decisions are and how we keep hanging on every whisper of new information that leaks out and...BAM! PM in all of his stunned glory. Best short vid ever. Oh, also love hearing about DG being back in play. Going to be a great 3 weeks leading up to NSD and beyond.

WIN!!!

Looks like Mom put an end to this.

This what? :dunno:/>

This!

Thanks for the clarification.

I was agreeing with you.

This!

I was agreeing with you.

Oh, well thanks for the amplification, then! ;D

This!

I was agreeing with you.

Oh, well thanks for the amplification, then! ;D/>

This!

This!

Mike Farrell@rivalsmike

No visits for RB Derrick Green this weekend. Family taking break after San Antonio for #ArmyBowl

That can't be great news. I really thought we had him, but I thought it would take a visit to seal the deal. Hope I'm wrong!

Archived