Malzahn tells Moseley to visit the last weekend to recruit by B'ham News

AUSportTalk

New Auburn offensive coordinator Gus Malzahn didn't wait long last night to talk to his first quarterback commit, Clint Moseley. Malzahn called Alabama's Mr. Football late last night after the quarterback from Leroy committed to the Tigers Sunday afternoon.

But the topic of conversation wasn't Moseley's commitment. Malzahn wanted to talk about how Moseley can help Auburn get more commitments

Despite Moseley wanting to take his visit to The Plain this weekend, Malzahn told him to wait unitl Jan. 30, when wide receivers Bryce Brown and Kendall Kelly will be on campus.

Moseley said that Malzahn told him he'd visit Rubeun Randle Monday. Randle was reported to be visiting the Tigers Jan. 9, but then changed his mind. The News reported earlier that Randle's father doesn't believe his son is interested in Auburn. Moseley added that Malzahn will also visit Emory Blake, a wide receiver from San Antonio, Texas, who took a visit to Auburn this past weekend.

"I'm just excited to be a part of all this,"Moseley said. "Twenty people have already added me on Facebook and this is just more than I ever imagined. I want to help them with whatever I can."

Archived