Johnnie Farms

AUSportTalk

Just got word that Johnnie Farms is leaning toward not visiting Auburn this weekend.....i will let you know something as soon as i know forsure

Scout.com is reporting that Johnny Farms has announced that he is firmly committed to North Carolina. They have also removed him from our list of visitors for this weekend.  Why he would want to go there rather than to a major power like Auburn, I do not understand.

Scout.com is reporting that Johnny Farms has announced that he is firmly committed to North Carolina. They have also removed him from our list of visitors for this weekend.  Why he would want to go there rather than to a major power like Auburn, I do not understand.

Well some of these guys are sold the idea that they can come in, contribute right away, and really make a difference and make a name for themselves. I for one would rather play for a proven winner, but there is something to say about being the best player and a difference maker on an average team. It does get you noticed and may open up some doors to the NFL for him. 

Archived