Ideas for WareagleAuburn shirts

The Duke

We are looking for some ideas of what to put on a shirt for us to give out and sell to fund the site as well as advertise for the site. We were throwing around some ideas like: Top 10 moments in Auburn Football, it would be voted on by the fans as well as chosen by the fans. Or maybe the Ten commandments of Auburn football fans, such as never spit at opposing fans, or whatever you guys come up with. Remember this is for all of us, keep it clean I want kids to be able to see the shirts without parents hiding their eyes. If anyone has any ideas just post'em right here and we will talk through them and figure out what we are going to do. Just wanted to throw it out there. We wanted to have this stuff available by A-Day game. So that gives only a couple of months. War Eagle, I cannot wait to hear your ideas. Or even Top 5 players in Auburn football history. We need ideas that are well thought out. So give us some thoughts.  :we::believe:

Rolling Toomers Corner after a Tigers Win

Attending Tiger Walk

Watching the Eagle fly during pre-game

Tailgating with fellow fans before and after the game

Getting a lemonade from Toomers Drugs

Alright thats a few....i need some help!

Those are good....if we can get 10 more people to post some more ideas we could have this t-shirt idea DONE!! We are trying to get these things done so we can give a few out before A-Day.

Hey I just wanted to let everyone know we need to get these ideas flowing b/c we are planning on doing some shirts very very soon.....we need some more ideas!!

***Im gonna do a poll whether you think we should do a 10 commandments or the Top 10 greatest moments in Auburn football history***

whatever you do, have the shirts in blue...It seems AU shirts , hats etc went to orange sometime after Dye was coach..Its too much like Tenn and Clemson...

A top 10 list would be good and or your logo with the website address

We are actually gonna do one with just the logo and address and one that is the top 10......also we are gonna take orders for the shirts so whether you want blue or orange you will have to tell us

Alright War Eagle Auburn has decided NOT to make shirts b/c we don't want anyone to ruin our reputation!! LOL

WarAUEagle  :beatmullet:

RollToomers  :zapbama:

I too would like one with the Auburn Creed. No matter the decision, I will take a few.  Have you considered copyrighting the eagle you use in the header on the main page? If you were to do that and put that logo on every shirt, we could more easily pick out the members in a crowd. Good luck and War Eagle!

What about shirts that proclaim a new Football era at Auburn or shirts that support the new coaches?

ie: The Spread Eagle, The Wild Tiger Defense..Rocker Rocks!, Chizik Brings It, Nick Who?, Super Trooper and Luper,

These shirts should be different and gain interest and SALES...

Archived