Ideas for WareagleAuburn shirts

The Duke

What about shirts that proclaim a new Football era at Auburn or shirts that support the new coaches?

ie: The Spread Eagle, The Wild Tiger Defense..Rocker Rocks!, Chizik Brings It, Nick Who?, Super Trooper and Luper,

These shirts should be different and gain interest and SALES...

I like this idea Builder, something unique and catchy from a distance. the 10 commandments or best Auburn moments will not be easy to read from afar, but when you promote the new era of Auburn Football with a short statement, I think more people would be interested. just my two cents on the subject...

Thanks Toomer..Like everyone here, I want this site to do well and believe a catchy unique shirt will draw interest and hopefully generate a little $$ for the guys that run this board...The shirts need to be different than anything you can buy at J&M or Anders..Maybe a few kids shirts too...( for my 2 )

• 2 weeks later...

I know we like to look to the future rather than the past, but I never saw this on anything and would love to have this shirt:

Tuberville in front of the bammer stadium and spray paint over the name, so that it reads "Tuberville-Denny Stadium" and we could put his record at uat on there.

• 2 weeks later...

Archived