Jamey Newberg ...... RR

Well i heard tonight that Auburn was gonna try to have about 10-18 visitors this weekend.....they are trying to get anyone and everyone that seems likely to them......they are swinging for the fences!!

Hopefully they hit a GRANDSLAM.....and i know something that im not gonna talk about but as far as I know we should get some GREAT news between now and Signing Day!!

Shhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh

I am starting to hear more and more people saying that they think we really have a shot at Randle!  This is crazy!  I still doubt it very seriously and I will keep thinking that way so it will not be a huge letdown if we don't get him but crazy huge if it happens to be true!  I am also hearing that if Brown does indeed wait until March to sign, then we could very well be his sleeper pick.  This stuff is just crazy, guys!!!!

I think Brown is worth picking up regardless of when he signs, but I just don't understand why these players are just skipping NSD and announcing whenever they want.  I could understand Pryor last year, with his basketball stuff, and Brown probably does the same, but I thought that was the point of NSD.  I wonder what Tubs will have to say on ESPN that day if we pull a few of these players he didn't think we had any chance on.  :yay:

Im not gonna tell the secret b/c if I did that it wouldn't be a secret anymore!! And it could or could not be dealing with Randle so don't just assume since I posted it here thats who the secret is about.

Archived