Demond Washington...

Aurob

Hello all, first let me say I'm new to the board, and Ausportstalk this is a great site keep up the good work.

I don't know how many of yall have seen demond washingtons film, but this kid looks amazingly fast.  I believe we are recruiting him as a running back, and all his film is of him playing corner so its hard to tell what kind of RB he would make.  He does look really athletic and runs well on his INT returns.  In my educated opinion he is an athlete of the 5 star caliber and I really hope we get him. 

Thanks for the welcome guys.  I had heard it was between us and Ole miss, and both the Auburn and Ole Miss Rivals Mods think Auburn is in the lead FWIW.  Also I think we get the final in home visit and thats always a plus.

Welcome Aurob!! Thanks for visiting the site and deciding to sign up and post!! We are glad to have you!!

On Demond, he does look great on film!! He will be a HUGE pick up if we can get him!!

AuSportTalk, ... it was reported on another board that DW had made up his mind and informed both schools. Any word on who the "winner" was?

HaHaHa!! Thats funny b/c I was actually coming over to post that im working on trying to figure that out myself!! LOL

As soon as I hear I will let you know!

He won't announce till Monday though both schools know...Ole Miss Rivals broke the story, so that may be a clue...I have a hard time believing it won't break before then...

It seems like more folks are under the impression that he is going to Ole Siss than Auburn, although I am not sure why.  Most believe it because it broke on their Rivals site first, but reading that article gave me the feeling he was leaning towards us.  Maybe I am just an idiot.  HA!

Man, I hope you are right.  What is so confusing is that in that article he acted like he wanted to play running back and said that he really enjoyed his talk with Luper yesterday (with no mention of how his talk went with anyone from Ole Miss) but it seems as though Auburn may not want him strictly as a tailback.  Ole Miss will be like 8 deep with talented backs if he goes with them, though, and supposedly that is what they want him to be for some reason.  It all just makes no sense.  It doesn't seem like he would want to go with them and all that competition but, at the same time, why would he want to come here if we aren't necessarily recruiting him as a tailback?

I am from Tallassee. I have seen him play. He is a game changer. I have not been able to talk to him, but his friends are saying that he is coming to Auburn. Take it for what it is worth.

Archived