Nick Fairley

White Tiger

Hey AuSportsTalk, what is the deal with Nick Fairley? I thought he wa already enrolled at Auburn but on the front page of Rivals they are saying that his enrollment has been postponed. :dunno:

Sportstalk is kinda busy today, so don't expect too much from him until later.  I will try my best to fill in for him as much as possible today.  Fairley evidentally didn't finish a class in time for the deadline to get in this semester at Auburn.  He did, though, pass the class.  Everything is fine.  He will just have to enroll in the summer instead of this semester.  The only bad thing is that he will have to miss spring practice.  He said he is in Mobile now constantly working out and will be ready when he enrolls at Auburn.

yeah man hes good to go, we just have to wait a little longer. Probably more important to get McCalebb here for the spring since he will be learning Malzahns offense. DT is not as hard of a position to learn, so he should be fine for two-a-days

Yeah well he tried to enroll in Auburn but they wouldn't let him b/c of one class....so he finished the class and now he is in Mobile and will be until this Summer.

Archived