New Found Respect

Jackson-Sullivan

I have a new found respect for Rueben Randle and his father.  I just read a very disturbing letter about how his coach is back in the news with comments about us again.  There is definitely some corrupt stuff going on in the little town of Bastrop, Louisiana.  He has reportedly left a very dirty message for Trooper Taylor about him not being contacted before Rueben about a scholarship offer to Auburn.  This, supposedly has infuriated Randle's dad because he feels nobody should be getting in the way of a scholarship offer to Rueben from any school.  The story goes on to say that there is suspicion of $ changing hands between "someone" and this coach and that is why he is so mad at Trooper.  Trooper evidently didn't go through this guy on purpose because of what he has already heard about him.  Rueben already turned down a bribe of a new car coming into high school and his dad says he doesn't want to be involved with any crookedness that may jeopordize a possible NFL career one day.  It sounds as though the man really cares about his son, contrary to what you may have heard a few weeks ago.

Yes I agree with you, there is something fishy going on in that situation. I also read something about that as well. The coach said that he told Trooper Taylor to leave him alone and stop calling. Come on guys? what in the heck is that guys problem? Where does he get off acting like he has any part of this? This is totally the Randle familys decision and the coach should respect whatever decision they make

Yeah, he seems to be a real good Father who is looking out for his son during this recruitment process. That coach needs to back off and stay out of it. I hope that the athletic association in that state starts an investigation on him, because that is really getting fishy.

The original story of him opening his mouth about players leaving the state and badmouthing Auburn was over DeAngelo Benton, who is not even a student of his anymore.  Now, we are hearing the same crap about Rueben.  This crap is rediculous!

Supposedly he included in the message to Coach Troop that no player from Bastrop would ever be allowed to go to Auburn after this.  What a POS!  The guy's name is Brad Bradshaw, btw.  People have been e-mailing the principle of the high school and all.  I hope he burns for this!!!!

He needs to go down for this, that is just overstepping your responsiblities as a high school coach. I hope this serves up notice to the parents of his current players and they start calling for his head.

He obviously is making something from this for someone to get so mad about it. I am pretty sure that people that are coaches LOVE to get calls from big universities for their players. This guy is obviously making some back door money somewhere.

Oh yeah.  Supposedly this has been going on between someone from LSPoo and this coach for some time now and is going on at high schools all over that state. I heard from someone from the Monroe/ Bastrop area that said this coach is known as a huge A-hole around there and that NOBODY likes him in the least.

Hopefully this all will backfire on him in Randle's case because his father has made the statement that his family  wants no part of any bribes or scandals.  He says he doesnt want to hinder Rueben's chances of getting in to the NFL one day in any way.

:zapbama:

I have on old friend from AU who lives near Bastrop, LA.  He says many of you are right....the coach is thought to be crooked and nobody likes him.  Supposedly a lock for LSU but may be rethinking his choice.  Hopefully, Trooper can pull one out of his hat!

Guest jojo1515

Does anyone have a link for this story?  I have an LSU fan calling me out saying it has been made up and I would love to prove this idiot wrong!!    :tease:

Archived