Bobby Knight Coming to Auburn

Builder

If Lebo is let go. (Which I think it is time for a change)  And we did get Bobby Knight, then there is one thing we could count on.  Knight would turn AU into a tourney team by our first year in the new arena.

I don't know, but someone like him would certainly right the ship.  We will never get a name that big, though.

Guest auburn warrior

i really dont think bobby knight is coming out of retirement coach auburn, georgia , or bama if he did it would probably only be until he got them  a championship or 2, thats a longshot same as bary avalrez coming back to coach

I think Bobby's done.  He doesn't strike me as someone to come out of retirement, especially to come to a conference that is often thought of to be in the lower teir of college basketball.  Where did this info of Bobby being interested in the SEC come from?

It all started when UA fired their coach and were looking to get as big a name for BB as they did for FB.  Every big name out there started to surface on the blogs and call in shows.  (Tubby Smith, etc.)

Just a pipe dream. 

Archived