espn and uat's spring game

auburn4ever

If we want ESPN to come to Auburn for a A-Day game in the future then we need to have about 60,000 fans show up for it. I'm tellin ya guys something special is about to happen on the plains, I can just feel it in my bones.

:thumbsup::trampoline::thumbsup::trampoline::thumbsup:

And Florida's as well. Thats O.K. just means they are the flavor of the week right now. Lets take care of business this offseason and next year and they will want to show our spring game next year.

:wedance::believe:

Did anyone else notice that they lauded all over the underachieving Bama team, and didn't start talking about us until we started making a comeback.  I've grown to hate them.

Dont think the REC can be blamed for this one auburn4ever. More like they are coming off a 12 and 2 season and had 92 thousand at last years spring game. I know more than anyone else how delusional bammers can be but ya gotta give it to them for supporting their team.

:beatmullet::zapbama:

Yeah, they only want to talk about their media darlings :banghead: But thats ok, we still end up kicking their precious teams butts :laugh:

Did anyone else notice that they lauded all over the underachieving Bama team, and didn't start talking about us until we started making a comeback.  I've grown to hate them.

Archived