Junior Day March 7th

AUSportTalk

Auburn has invited over 90 recruits for this Saturdays Junior Day. Administrative Assistant Scott Fountain said that they have confirmed at least 40 will be making the trip to the Plains. Due to NCAA rules Fountain was not allowed to release some of the names that will be here.

ummmm,..... why would the NCAA prohibit some names from being released, but not others?

Us, the media, can name guys that are coming by finding out from the recruits and coaches but Auburn is not allowed to name any of the recruits that will be here.

Also, I don't think they will be at the AU-LSU game unless they come after they are released by Auburn after the event.

Junior Day Schedule:

10:30-11:00am players sign in at Jordan-Hare Stadium

Welcomed by Coach Chizik

Shown around the stadium and take part in recruiting meetings

Tour football complex, learning Auburn traditions, and meet/greet the Auburn assistant coaches by position

Players will also tour academic facilities and other athletic facilities

3:45pm players will be dismissed

I would love to be greeted by the AU cheerleaders and Tiger Paws when ever I come into town. That would for sure bring a smile to my face and make me have happy feet. LOL

Us, the media, can name guys that are coming by finding out from the recruits and coaches but Auburn is not allowed to name any of the recruits that will be here.

Also, I don't think they will be at the AU-LSU game unless they come after they are released by Auburn after the event.

Junior Day Schedule:

10:30-11:00am players sign in at Jordan-Hare Stadium

Welcomed by Coach Chizik

Shown around the stadium and take part in recruiting meetings

Tour football complex, learning Auburn traditions, and meet/greet the Auburn assistant coaches by position

Players will also tour academic facilities and other athletic facilities

3:45pm players will be dismissed

Rivals say they have the full run down. Do you have any of that info ?

Archived