Thanks you Seniors!!!

I just wanted to start a thread to let the Seniors know how much I appreciate the work that was done.  I am sure that they will not be online to read this thread, but I think as an AU family we should appreciate the really really tough times in AU basketball.  These guys stuck with AU and stuck with Lebo when all of their teammates and closest friends left to go elsewhere.  When all those players left our senior class stuck it through and have earned my respect as well as I hope a lot of others.  This is truly a senior class of AU men and I am proud to have attended and graduated from the same University as Quantez Robertson, Rasheem Barrett, and Vot Barber, even Drew Smith.  Thank you guys and best of luck in the game tomorrow, the SEC tourney, and whatever post-season tournament we are in.  We are all very proud!!!

Great post my man!  After the game, my wife and I went around to greet them as they walked out to go back over to Sewell just to let them know how much we appreciated them.  We talked for a while with all the seniors except for Rasheem, who nevercame out for some reason.  We stood there forever waiting on him and talking to Gabe McKensie, who was also waiting on him.  What a great guy Gabe is, btw!  I guess Rasheem got through with his interviews and left out the front with his family.  I just felt that we needed to go over there and tell those guys how much we appreciated what they have done at Auburn.  They have been through so much and I am so glad they are making this run to end their careers.  How fitting!

Archived