Chad Lindsy is a TURD....darn it!

Ohoolahan2.0

Lindsy is a monster Guard from texas that has offers from all over the country. he picks the tide of all places. O well cant get'em all and we have PLENTY of line depth :(

:aufb:

If AU is interested in this guy, there's still time. The signing period doesn't begin for quite a while now, and perhaps our guys can go in an make an impression on him and, if they can at least get a visit out of him, that will give AU a chance.

If you saw his picture you would know that there are some things that we cannot do as a staff. One of those things is to turn this guys mind away from the thud. Seriously, look up his profile and check out his pic. give this guy a wife beater and a gross little mustache and he could be any of the rednecks that infest that toilet bowl they play in.

I wish i could link that pic of him that I saw. If he was an average guy walking down the street in Montgomery or Birmingham you would imedietly figure him for a bammer fan. i swear he may be from texas but he looks like he could easily be from Tuscaloosa. If  you see his pic you will understand

Archived