Has anyone heard that there's going to be a possible....

The Prowler

"Tiger Prowl II" for the last week of evaluation?  The coaches are going to be visiting the High Schools, that they visited the first week.  So, there's a possibility that we'll have another "Tiger Prowl(er)"....Dang I hope so.

I haven't heard that but it def wouldn't surprise me.......this staff is gonna do what it takes to win the state over!

Has anyone heard if we are doing anything in our visits to our out of state recruits?  I heard where FSU sent 5 coaches to visit Lattimore last week.

I think that the Tiger Prowl should be a once a year thing. If we do it once a year, it'll be something that everyone anticipates. Make it a tradition. But if we do it again this year, I think it'll look like a plea for attention.

We aren't gonna do it again this year. It is gonna more than likely be a once a year thing during the evaluation period, nothing more!

I think Tiger Prowl should be at least twice a year. One for the in-state players and other for out of state recruits.

I completely agree. Make it an annual tradition marking the official start of In-State recruiting.

Let's face it. The torch at the Olympics doesn't get lit twice.

Archived