Toomers Corner Tonight - 9 PM "Big Cats" Walk-Through

AUSportTalk

If anyone is interested in taking part in the First Annual "Big Cats" Recruiting Weekend Auburn is having a "Toomer's Corner Walk-Through" tonight at 9 PM. ALL Auburn fans are encouraged to attend and participate in rolling the tree!! If you can come and show your support for all the "Big Cats" in town this weekend!!

Great Idea, but I'm not driving an 90 minutes to roll a tree. I really do hope there are alot of people out there tonight through.   :we:

Here is the link for the Toomer's Corner Web Cam for those of you that won't be able to make it!

Toomer's Corner Web Cam

I forgot all about that site! You save me again AUSportTalk

Well great! Check it out!! There should be a ton of people there tonight!! :)

Roll Toomers better be there, it's in his name! lol  :pcprobs:

No doubt!! I better see him in person, Otherwise he is on my  :beatmullet: list!!

There were a lot of people there tonight and some very excited recruits as well.  I honestly do not see how seastrunk goes any where but Auburn.  I heard him ask his mother " can't you see me here?"  His mother said yes and said something about all the friends she has made on her visits to Auburn. 

I made a 60 minute drive and it was well worth it.  Man, it was great meeting CCL, CTT, and all the recruits.  I heard the comments from Lache directed at lil' nicky first hand.  Man it was great!  Great group of guys, too.  Lache was very nice, as were all of them.  I talked to Latimore's mom.  She was cool.  Just put a little bug in her ear about how great God's Country is, stuff like that.  We said stuff like that to all of them there w/o being obnoxious and they really ate it up.  Man, what a great night!  War Eagle!!!!!!

SportTalk, is there anything to the rumors of secondary recruiting violations stemming from this???  :o

SportTalk, is there anything to the rumors of secondary recruiting violations stemming from this???  :o

There is a possibility but i doubt it. I talked to a source close to Auburn in the NCAA Compliance Dept and they are looking into and should have a final word by the end of the week.

Can the NCAA stop a kid from talking while he's having a good time? I mean is $abear that untouchable? he's not the second coming as the media makes him out to be.

Lache was also hit in the head by a turd fan with a roll of TP.  The homosexual then screamed roh tahd at him which sparked the comments by Lache.  No joke!  He also said that lil' nicky was sol!  Ha!!!

I was reading in my paper about this and it said that almost every team violates a few secondary violations a year. Teams dont really get punished for them.

Oh yeah.  It wouldn't be a big deal at all if there were any commited, although from everything I saw and how I understood it there wasn't.  I will start worrying when we start catching up with satan and his 20 or so commited so far.  HA!

Archived