Secondary violations at Auburn? Who cares?

AUSportTalk

Who was that guy who kept calling out the names of each player? I really wish he hadn't done that. I wish someone had told him to stop it. That part about calling out the names worries me about any violations.

Who was that guy who kept calling out the names of each player? I really wish he hadn't done that. I wish someone had told him to stop it. That part about calling out the names worries me about any violations.

That violation will be a secondary one like explained in the article.  No one will be punished and no player will lose eligibility.  If the coaches consistently flirt with secondary violations I may worry a little more, but this one time things is nothing.  Only thing that will happen will be positive in getting some players because of the excitement and attention they received.  I think I can stomach the NCAA waving their fingers at us, if we end up with 5* players as a result. 

I feel we're going to surprise alot of people this coming fall. No pressure is being placed on us. We seem to do a great job when people are downing us by saying we have no shot at doing anything good.

Archived