Bama and Gadsden, truth LSR?

auburn4ever

Here's what bammer said SportzBlitzlive.com

why is it 'spin'?

the TRUTH is there is no talk coming from anywhere but Auburn camps, mostly from a nutjob named John Thrower, who I am told is a disbarred lawyer with an agenda against Bama.

I have spoken to some people connected in Gadsden and they don't know of any issues. There are rumors that some AU fans/ boosters have gone so far as to hire PIs. One Bama player's mom is rumored to have caught one on her property checking out her car. That is shady, immoral and even illegal, really.

There are even rumors that is is AUBURN, not Bama in trouble in Gadsden.

My guess is there is nothing to any of it, anywhere. saban just outworked the former AU staff really badly.

Is that 'spin'?

Ok, I live almost nextdoor to the Gadsden Mall.

There's MUCH 'talk' in this area of an attorney that has filled one Logan Youngs shoes very well.... That's all I'll say about that.... I don't think it would be very wise to print attorney names on an internet message board.....

There's MUCH 'Talk' that ALL 3 Gadsden Titan 'stars' who signed with spuat, ALL 3 recieved brand new Dodge's. I've been told where these Dodge's came from, but out of respect all I will say is they all 3 was found to have came from the same dealership and they're NOT from Crown Dodge in Gadsden....

I have NO part in any of this, but it's my understanding that the 'Right' people have been given this tidbit of information...

:zapbama:

Every major school has "help" from some source thats the bottom line. Even AU. Whether it is boosters or whoever, everyone bends/breaks the rules. 

True, but when a team has only 5 wins one season and ends up with a #2 recuiting class in the nation and several of the reruits in that class are driving brand new automobiles... That is not a wise move. In no way do I want them to be on probation, or worse. Like you said everybody does it. They just need to stick with the 'handshakes' like most other schools.

Very true.... I dont even see why bama would have to cheat. If they can't get a kid to go there by just saying bama and saban in the same sentence then they shouldnt want that kid there. Oh well, here's to over the top cheaters getting caught.

I can tell you this.  I don't know what will come of it but it is not just rumor that the NCAA is investigating the bammers a lot further than just the bookgate crap.  And, about John Thrower.  The guy knows his stuff and is always pretty accurate.

What ever is handed down, I'm sure it's not hard enough. They always get off light with tiny slap on their hand.

Archived