Lache Seastrunk was to be on the Roundtable on Jox at the top of this hour...

but his momma put the lock down on that interview real fast!  Some intern turd grad set up the interview with him on facebook yesterday and when she called him today he said that they needed to talk to his momma.  She got on and told him that they would be clearing any interviews conducted with Lache with Coach Chizik first!  HA HA !!!!!  I love it.  Those bammers were obviously gonna exploit him and try to get him to say stuff that he shouldn't and moms was smart enough to pick up on it and put the smack down!  That just gives me an even better feeling that the top rb in the nation is headed our way!  Screw the turds and War Eagle!!!!!

Wait, waraueagle, I don't think I completely understand. Can you repeat that? What was the deal with Coach Chizik in all of this?

Wait, waraueagle, I don't think I completely understand. Can you repeat that? What was the deal with Coach Chizik in all of this?

Lache Seastrunk was supposed to be on the RoundTable today. An intern for JOX contacted Lache by facebook and he agreed to the interview. She, the intern, called Lache at 10am this morning to confirm the interview and he said "Call my momma." She called his mom and she said that she would have to call and check with Chizik before they did any interview. Then, the intern called back and the momma said "I don't know you and you don't know me so we aren't doing an interview."

Lache Seastrunk was supposed to be on the RoundTable today. An intern for JOX contacted Lache by facebook and he agreed to the interview. She, the intern, called Lache at 10am this morning to confirm the interview and he said "Call my momma." She called his mom and she said that she would have to call and check with Chizik before they did any interview. Then, the intern called back and the momma said "I don't know you and you don't know me so we aren't doing an interview."

To me this sends a very strong message, one that is very promising for the good guys. War Eagle!!!

The RoundTable guys called his mom and she agreed that he can be on the show sometime tomorrow. So it should be a good one!

It is interesting that his mother would think to clear something like an interview with HER son to coach Chizik. It does send a vibe that I am extremely hesitant to say aloud, lest it be true and I jinx it.

This is turning into a circus........  Things like this do NOT give me the warm fuzzies. What if LS's mom takes a step back, looks over the situation, and the drama involved, and decides that this type drama is not in the best intrest of her son, and gets in Lache's ear and changes his mind

Yep.  He will be on tommorow and I can imagine they will talk before the show and screen questions and all.  The big concern was that they wanted to make sure he's not taken advantage of and I believe this will be made sure of before they start the show.  It could really help us out with the kind of personality he has.  I imagine he will be singing our praises.  And btw, don't worry about his mother.  From all I'm told, she is "in love with Auburn and our staff"  for lack of better words.  Ha!

It has now been reported that Lache will not be interviewed on jox today.  I am actually sorda relieved because, even with pre-interview screenings and such, I don't trust those turds and would hate for something bad to happen.

Archived