Eric Smith

ausbest14

lets hope this young man gets his stuff together and learns to be a civilized member of society. We dont need anymore distractions.

Im glad hes back, but I hope he has learned his lesson.

we can certainly use him on the depth chart, he would be a big advantage in the 4th quarter to wear defense down, and then turn mccalebb loose

lets hope this young man gets his stuff together and learns to be a civilized member of society. We dont need anymore distractions.

Im glad hes back, but I hope he has learned his lesson.

we can certainly use him on the depth chart, he would be a big advantage in the 4th quarter to wear defense down, and then turn mccalebb loose

Coach Chizik said he's well-liked, and since he's paid the price, maybe his influence will be positive.

Coach Chizik said that Smith has "done what we've asked him to do. We're going to move on.''

That's good enough for me!

Me too, can't wait to see him play

I can guarantee you that with Chizik's no nonsence approach to the way he handles his team that the kid would not be back yet if he hadn't paid a price and learned his lesson.

We all think that CGC's punishment was pretty severe, so Eric making it back so quickly shows me that he is really dedicated to this team, staff, and players

Archived