Big talk on message board

Oh my God, BG. That's hilarious. :P

It really makes you wonder about many of the posters and if they can really back up some of the smack they spew. There are really very few on this board and the mods do a great job of keeping it relatively civil. I'd like to see more folks post pics of themselves. It'd be cool to put a face with the posts and I think it may cut down on some of the bravado.

Me...I'm 6'5'' and 280 of cold steel and sex appeal. I'm a little sore right now. I just finished winning the Southeast Regional Tough Man contest. B)

Well, gotta go drink a cold, frosty protein shake and head for the gym.

Sounds like a couple of people we had to ban around here. Probably sucks his thumb and wears footie pajamas too.

LMAO @footie pajamas...hahahahahaha :roflol::roflol::roflol:

well boys, i try not to antagonize anyone on here mainly b/c i use my auburn email name which could easily be taken to find out what my real name is (i'd tell ya if ya just asked), and let's be honest, a 5'8" 140 pound man isn't scaring a lot of folks. i will say however that if any of you want a foot race i used to run track and cross country and still get out for a good 3 miles most days. i gots a brother and i used to fight a lot, but now i just say, if you cant beat 'em.... run away.

"You win some, you lose some, but you live to fight another day" from the movie Friday ha..

Fussing with someone on the net is pointless..

WAR EAGLE FOREVER

"You win some, you lose some, but you live to fight another day"  from the movie Friday ha..

Fussing with someone on the net is pointless..

WAR EAGLE FOREVER

"Put the gun down boy!" :D

..."That my grammomma chain!" BWWWAP

Thus backing my beliefs that anybody that talks like that over a message board is really a total coward. Anybody that tries to prove their "manhood" over the computer has some real shortcomings as a person.

Archived