A suggestion for this forum.

Mattco

Is there a way to put either "Another one bites the dust" or the na na na na, hey goodbye song on just this forum?  That would be AUsome.

Yes, there is a way. I've run many forums, and I've put songs on certain boards. You've just gotta edit the header for this board with a code for a music player with the song.

• 1 month later...
  • 4 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...

Is there a way to put either "Another one bites the dust" or the na na na na, hey goodbye song on just this forum?  That would be AUsome.

I'd much rather hear the sound of toliet flushing with them being turds and all..................just sayin'  :laugh: :laugh:

I'd much rather hear the sound of toliet flushing with them being turds and all..................just sayin'  :laugh: :laugh:

Any of these would be great

I agree

I agree

or a smiley face with turds flushing. that'd be awesome.

As long as yall keep doing what you do, I am happy. I love a life that is turd free!!!!!

Archived