Auburn ticket sales exceed Outback Bowl allotment...and Tigers want to sell more

White Tiger

Completely understand why the Outback bowl would chose Auburn over a Tennessee. It is simply the fans. As the great Shug Jordan said, "Football in the South is one thing, football at Auburn is something else." War Eagle.

I am probably one of few on this board who remember Coach Jordan.  What a class individual he was!!!! 

I am excited about this Auburn team and the class coming in for next year.  War Eagle Coach Chizik - keep up the good work!!!

JJ

I am probably one of few on this board who remember Coach Jordan.  What a class individual he was!!!! 

I am excited about this Auburn team and the class coming in for next year.   War Eagle Coach Chizik - keep up the good work!!!

JJ

I know I replied to you on an earlier post but Shug was a farternity brother of mind. The best of the best. God I could listen to him speak all day. Grad of 74

I am excited about this Auburn team and the class coming in for next year.   War Eagle Coach Chizik - keep up the good work!!!

JJ

you're one old dude!  :thumbsup:

I'm attending the Outback Bowl and staying at an all Auburn hotel.  The hotel is going to be decorated with only

Auburn banners pennant and more... both inside and out  They also have a hospitality meeting room for us.

The hotel can be reached at (813) 977-1550 and the rates are unbelieveable

I'm attending the Outback Bowl and staying at an all Auburn hotel.  The hotel is going to be decorated with only

Auburn banners pennant and more... both inside and out  They also have a hospitality meeting room for us.

I smell a joke....... :o

There must not be a whole lot of students going to Tampa because the University is still e-mailing us that we can get half price ticket vouchers and there was supposed to be a limited number of them.

:beatmullet: Mark Slabaugh said Auburn did not deserve to go to the Outback Bowl.  Looks like noone listens Slabaugh.Hahahaha :pcprobs::wareagle: :wareagle: :wareagle: :wareagle: :wareagle: :wareagle: :wareagle: :wareagle: :wareagle: :wareagle: :wareagle: :wareagle: :wareagle: :wareagle: :wareagle: :wareagle: :wareagle: :wareagle: :thumbsup: :thumbsup: :tease: :tease: :tease: :tease: :tease: :tease: :tease: :tease: :tease: :tease:

JJ

I know I replied to you on an earlier post but Shug was a farternity brother of mind. The best of the best. God I could listen to him speak all day. Grad of 74

I grew up just down the road from Shug and his wife Evelyn....no better people have I ever met.  He was a true southern gentleman and an outstanding coach.  Here is information for you younger guys...... enjoy!

http://encyclopediaofalabama.org/face/Article.jsp?id=h-1502

where are the hostesses staying, and are their prices unbelievable?

Archived