Kingpin/movie thread derailment

Aubie7

i don't know much about the disease but as far as his performance let's just say he's made the cut. There are many that would like to see him with the first team (including me). Not nessecarily start but get some significant time with the first team.

OK, maybe I missed it, but what the heck is that dancing video you have posted? Who is it and are they ok? :lol:

i don't know much about the disease but as far as his performance let's just say he's made the cut.  There are many that would like to see him with the first team (including me).  Not nessecarily start but get some significant time with the first team.

OK, maybe I missed it, but what the heck is that dancing video you have posted? Who is it and are they ok? :lol:

That's Big Ern McCracken celebrating a strike. Except for Roy Munson, Big Ern is the greatest professsional bowler of our times.

Hint: Watch Kingpin.

i don't know much about the disease but as far as his performance let's just say he's made the cut.  There are many that would like to see him with the first team (including me).  Not nessecarily start but get some significant time with the first team.

That's Big Ern McCracken celebrating a strike. Except for Roy Munson, Big Ern is the greatest professsional bowler of our times.

Is that the one with Woody Harrelson? I have tried watching it, but keep losing interest! Is that a guy or girl?

Is that the one with Woody Harrelson? I have tried watching it, but keep losing interest! Is that a guy or girl?

Yep....Woody, Randy Quaid, Bill Murray and Vanessa (yum) Angel. Give it another shot. It's side-splittingly funny.

The clip is Big Ern (Murray) after he rolls a strike.

Great Movie.....(If you can get past the whole "situation" with his female landlord.

Talk about PUKIN' ! ! ! ! ! :dead::dead::dead:

Great Movie.....(If you can get past the whole "situation" with his female landlord.

Talk about PUKIN' ! ! ! ! ! :dead::dead::dead:

Or the part where Roy milks the "cow".....yikes.

Talk about PUKIN' ! ! ! ! ! :dead:   :dead:   :dead:

Or the part where Roy milks the "cow".....yikes.

OMG.....I had forgot about that................ :dead::dead::dead:

Archived