Difficulty of NCAA 2005

Duder

Is anyone else finding this game much harder? A friend and I played the other night; we normally have high-scoring shootouts. We played LSU-USC and with 2:31 in the 4th quarter were still scoreless. Are we just terrible or is the game harder?

I can't run for positive yardage to the outside with Auburn.

Try the counter play...and let your blockers setup before you hit the speed burst.

Running between tackles is all about speed...outside is about those blockers.

How good does the fullback block on this game for AU?

I don't have anything to compare it to but I think he blocks pretty good. My offense has alot of problems.

I went out and bought a X-Box just to play this game.

Best thing to do is to play it on varsity level. And move the reciever AI sliders up if you have to...and learn how to play the offense the right way.

And then when you start pummeling people, move it up to allamerican.

Is anyone playing online? If so look for ezeskeezy online. I'm 2-0 so far. My second game i had 240 rushing yards and 0 passing yards :(

War Eagle

E

Yes this game is much tougher than the past ones...

I haven't lost a game but most of my games aren't high scoring games..

I played my first 2 games on jv then played aa since and I beat ulmonroe 70-0.. Then msu 52-0, then i beat lsu on all american 14-10.. Great game.. I am now 8-0 and # 3.. Carnell is leading in the heisman race..

Rogers and Ronnie brown just got suspended.. Rogers for 1 game and ronnie for 3 games... It sucks but I had 2..

I beat kentucky 31-10 this morning...

WAR EAGLE

Archived