Well Atleast...

rbwareagle34

Phillip Marshall thinks we'll pick up Cam... he also thinks we get Lattimore... anybody got a subscription that can tell us the rest of his predictions and if he says anything about Newton or Lattimore?

http://auburnundercover.com/news/story.php?article=3264

Notable was that Beasely wasn't included.

And PM has a strong reputation (maybe he doesn't have access like he did with Tubs) and isn't likely to pull stuff out of his arse.

Im new to the board, ive been a Auburn fan my whole life,and been keeping with recruiting very closely the last 5 years. Im from Gasden,Al ,and know a player that was on the team,but still goes to school there. Also i know three players from here that plays for Bama. So with that being said i have some small sources. I feel real good about getting getting Newton. Also this is the best football and recruiting site i have every come across. So if anybody ever wants to talk recruiting , feel free to contact me anytime. I love talking  anything Auburn with Auburn people anytime.

I know that PM is pretty reputable. But I dont know how good he is since he has started AU.

Yeah IF we finish the class out like that, it makes

3 5star

14 4star

14 3star

That looks like a top 3 class (probably #2) to me.

Truthfully, I haven't been overly impressed with him since he left the Huntsville paper. Course, I never subscribed to AU Undercover, so I don't really have that much to go on, and the list he provided looks pretty accurate from what I've been able to gather.

I have seen DJ Howard play alot. To me he is too good  a athlete and person for us to not hold on to. His running style reminds me of James Davis that played for Clemson. At safety he reminds me of former tiger Brad Ware that played for Bowden

No Ken Adams on the list as well...

I haven't looked since the list first came out, but I'm pretty sure Adams was on it.

Yeah when is his commit date? I've lost track

December 31

Would love the sounds of that list come signing day! The coaches have really been impressive with recruiting. However, I do believe they will truly earn their money in the upcoming years as we will no longer have the early playing time pitch to throw out at some positions. If they can maintain this pace....look out SEC!!! Here we come!!!

WAR EAGLE!!!

:zapbama:

I am also fairly new here and use to be AUC paying member since the last part of last year. Because of economic reasons it just was not practical to be paying 10.00 dollars a month right now. PM  has very good information and the people on the Premium side are good people, I even have tailgated with all the AUC members a few times but once I let the subscription go and went to the free side I really did not like that side of AUC. But then I found this site and this is where I go now to get my news and all the members seem like great, true Auburn fans, and the information on this site is great. I have not posted much because I don't know most of you guys but will start posting more in the future.

I am also fairly new here and use to be AUC paying member since the last part of last year. Because of economic reasons it just was not practical to be paying 10.00 dollars a month right now. PM  has very good information and the people on the Premium side are good people, I even have tailgated with all the AUC members a few times but once I let the subscription go and went to the free side I really did not like that side of AUC. But then I found this site and this is where I go now to get my news and all the members seem like great, true Auburn fans, and the information on this site is great. I have not posted much because I don't know most of you guys but will start posting more in the future.

Same with me except I came from Scout-

Welcome home! You will find that you will get ALOT of the same info as the pay sites and several times even BETTER info here! Great people too, who get along 95% of the time, and best of all....

noturds2.jpg

Archived