ST how do you do it

Tiger4life25

OK this might jinx us but how in the world have y'all kept the bammers from running this site over or at least doing drive-byes :o I know there has been a few posers but this site is pretty much clean from that, al.com is crazy and even the few others like AUC have gotten worst, all I can say is keep up the great work. :thumbsup::hellyeah:

:beatmullet: is this how y'all do it :-\

OK this might jinx us but how in the world have y'all kept the bammers from running this site over or at least doing drive-byes :o I know there has been a few posers but this site is pretty much clean from that, al.com is crazy and even the few others like AUC have gotten worst, all I can say is keep up the great work. :thumbsup::hellyeah:

:beatmullet: is this how y'all do it :-\

<<<<<<<<<This!!!

OOPS sorry I did not mean to start this in the recruiting section.

Well that's what I wanted to hear that you dont put up with them here and  :beatmullet: the other sites feel like they have a right to be there and do not do anything to stop it.

Personally, I don't mind interacting with fans of other teams on MBs, even bammers, if they can be respectful.  Unfortunately, respect and courtesy seem to be rare commodities these days - especially on the internet.

Personally, I don't mind interacting with fans of other teams on MBs, even bammers, if they can be respectful.  Unfortunately, respect and courtesy seem to be rare commodities these days - especially on the internet.

Bammers almost always turn on you when other Turds are present. Sabanites are like house dogs, one is o.k., but two gets real annoying!    :zapbama:    :beatmullet:

Archived