Rankings

NLAuburn

Just saw in the most recent Rankings that Harvard, yes HARVARD, was among the teams receiving votes.  How is it that an Ivy League school can get players to compete for a spot in the rankings, but an SEC school like AU cannot???

If my job performance was this bad I would get fired. I'm sure CJL is a good guy, but, he's not getting it done on the court and the buck stops with him. Auburn CAN and SHOULD do better.

We need a great coach that can get it done on the court and one that players will want to come play for.....JJ made the comment money was no object when CGC was hired and the same should apply to the basketball team.

:believe:

We have some good young talent on this team and they will grow and get better... but firing lebo is not the answer

young talent? all of our talent and scorers are seniors. Reed, Waller, Hargrove, Lett are all SENIORS. Dude you have yet to answer how firing Lebo is not the answer... The young talent is enrolled in Auburn and they cant leave. Even if they do grow and get better they wont get to the level that Kentucky plays at...

Get real and watch Lebo coach.

We have some good young talent on this team and they will grow and get better... but firing lebo is not the answer

Yo G I thought you were all for getting rid of Lebo??  And yea like Westbrook said, 4 out of our 5 starters are seniors.  Even with bad coaching seniors should win games......looks like our coaching is pathetic

guerra, if firing Lebo isnt the answer then you arent asking yourself the right questions.  FIRING LEBO AND GETTING A NEW PROVEN COACH WILL BE THE BEST THING FOR AUBURN BASKETBALL!!  I am ready and excited to watch UK play tonight although it pains me to see where some schools are in this league versus where Auburn currently stagnates.  While Auburn can never match UK for their history in basketball and historical record of success, AU certainly could field a team to compete with UK and have a chance at beating them almost every year.  Now that we have top notch facilities, we need a top notch coach to go along with them and Lebo isnt even close!

Archived