Official Auburn vs Bammer Thread

Guest Autiger88

LMAO, they just showed that Bubba student always running his mouth. Always getting TV time. I call him chompers. Apparently he ran his mouth to the wrong person one day and they knocked his teeth out.

• Replies 95
  • Created
  • Last Reply

across the board this year SEC officiating in basketball has been just as bad as it was in football. The Auburn-MSU game was poorly called on both sides, MSU-Kentucky was poorly called, among other games. Its mostly been inconsistant from one ref to another and from game to game. Mike Slive needs to get his refs under control.

Reed has more shots blocked than anyone I have ever seen. He gets stuffed several times a game. Maybe because he is 6' nothing and continually tries to force it over the big boys.

Guys, Auburn is playing way too poorly to blame anything on the refs. Knox has horrible awareness. Hargrove seems out of it. Reed and Waller aren't hot. ... And the inside game, well, hasn't been there since Lebo arrived. (I suppose with the possible exception of 6'5" Vot playing like he is 6'8".) The silver lining today is that Alabama is not very good either, so we may be able to win ugly.

across the board this year SEC officiating in basketball has been just as bad as it was in football. The Auburn-MSU game was poorly called on both sides, MSU-Kentucky was poorly called, among other games. Its mostly been inconsistant from one ref to another and from game to game. Mike Slive needs to get his refs under control.

Exactly. Where do we get these guys? I've noticed this year they we have the same 5 or 6 guys ref every one of our games. They just switch out so there is a few new guys each game and they are all Awful!

But at the same time, it looks like Lebo is back to choaching like he's done all year. Awful.

Would you like to go any further on that or are you just hating? Bubba has size, we're not hitting open looks, and Knox picked up 2 quick fouls. How would you go about getting it inside then?

So Lebo drew that up in a timeout? Run time down near half court, two nothing passes, dribble, covered man shoots at top of the key? C'mon, Jeff.

Lebo must go after this year. Hey Jacobs, are you watching and listening?

I agree 100% but, I just don't see it happening.  I'll be pleasantly shocked if JJ does it.

Archived