Another Coaching Rumor

CadillacCone

At least you admitted it! Haha! None of us really knew what was going to happen. We were all guessing! Some just guessed right! We had a 50/50 shot! I've read a lot of your posts and you know a great deal about AU athletics.

Hey man, I appreciate that.  I was certain that JJ would not fire Lebo because of the buyout.  I am very glad that I was wrong.  It appears JJ does want to improve our BB fortunes, which I really didn't think anyone in the AD office cared about.

War Eagle Brother!

:wedance:

I am hoping, with the new arena, the AD Office does have a renewed interest in making Auburn Basketball competitive.  We will see how large that interest is when we start seeing the names of coaches being contacted or interviewed by JJ.  WDE!!

No problem man! I agree with you. I think JJ does want a successful basketball program. I just hope he goes and gets somebody that can take us to the next level.

I have a crappy feeling you're right. After all, it was Jacobs who hired a 5-19 football coach. I have ZERO faith in clown Jacobs.

my gosh... some of your posts i just can't believe....

And let's not forget we paid Tubs 5.1 million even though JJ told everyone that Tubs was not fired.

Because TT deserved that money. TT is an Auburn man and I love JJ for rewarding him with the money

Tub`s wasn`t fired.

Archived