I really can't believe what i'm hearing!

Tiger Growlin

I can't believe what i'm hearing from our so called fans. I read more about what we can't do, what we can't pay, who we can't hire to the point that it shocks me. We need a can do attitude adjustment around here. We can hire an excellent coach for our program. We can pay a great salary for our leader. We can attract top level talent. We can fill the new arena with wonderful fans singing our fight song. Where is all the passion that we have for the football program. Our leader there has an overall losing record as head coach but that doesn't stop us from believing in all things Chizik. Come on people, this is a time we should be building up our program, not tearing it down. I believe in all things Auburn. Why don't you join me! WDE!

It has been interesting. I've learned the people who to ask questions, because obviously they know everything. I'm with you growling, lead the charge. The pharmacy must have been out of hormones.

I can't believe what i'm hearing from our so called fans. I read more about what we can't do, what we can't pay, who we can't hire to the point that it shocks me. We need a can do attitude adjustment around here. We can hire an excellent coach for our program. We can pay a great salary for our leader. We can attract top level talent. We can fill the new arena with wonderful fans singing our fight song. Where is all the passion that we have for the football program. Our leader there has an overall losing record as head coach but that doesn't stop us from believing in all things Chizik. Come on people, this is a time we should be building up our program, not tearing it down. I believe in all things Auburn. Why don't you join me! WDE!

You are absolutely correct in what we can do.  I think, however, you are misinterpreting debate about the different potential candidates as what we can't do versus people expressing opinions about potential coaches.  Whoever we hire, I think that most of the people on this board will support 100%.  Many AU folks started out the same way with CGC.  WDE Friend.

It has been interesting. I've learned the people who to ask questions, because obviously they know everything. I'm with you growling, lead the charge. The pharmacy must have been out of hormones.

Haven't found anybody on here who knows or claims to know everything.  What I have found is that some know more than others.  WDE Friend.

You are absolutely correct no one knows everything. Some statements have been made concerning what will be paid or not paid,as one example. These statements are being made with all the certainty one could muster. Thinking one knows more than others doesn't mean one does. It usually means the exact opposite. WDE to you too, friend.

You are absolutely correct in what we can do.  I think, however, you are misinterpreting debate about the different potential candidates as what we can't do versus people expressing opinions about potential coaches.  Whoever we hire, I think that most of the people on this board will support 100%.  Many AU folks started out the same way with CGC.  WDE Friend.

i'm not questioning the debates and fans supporting one and not the other. Everyone has a coach of there choice that they perfer. I don't have a problem with that. I'm questioning the fans that say we can't hire a certain guy because we're a football school and we won't pay up and we won't come out and watch games and we're not attractive enough of a program. Some are quicker to point out what we can't do rather than what we can.

War Damn

Hey pramsay could u tell me about your SI magazine under your name? When were AU ever ranked no1 in basketball ?  :laugh:

Guest Autiger88

Preach it Brother WAR DAMN EAGLE I believe in everything AUBURN!!!! WHEWWWWWW!!! :bow::thumbsup::we::wareagle::tdau:

War Damn

Hey pramsay could u tell me about your SI magazine under your name? When were AU ever ranked no1 in basketball ?  :laugh:

haha.. that would be chris porter on the cover of SI.. if you havent seen his dunk youtube it please. we were 29-4 that year. and a 1 seed in the tournament we lost to ohio state in the sweet sixteen. but that team had so many great players. hopefully we can get back to that so u can experience some great AU bball

thank you  :we:

keep believing, dont ever listen to other negative people

I'm not saying debating is a bad thing. I love a good debate. Like I stated earlier it's the we can't do this and we can't do that is what I don't like. It ok to argue your point for your favorite candidate or the candidate you're most concerned about. We never ok in my eyes to take yourself out of the game before the game starts because you don't think you can win. You may surprise yourself in what you can do when you just give it a try.

I can't believe what I'm hearing from our so called fans. I read more about what we can't do, what we can't pay, who we can't hire to the point that it shocks me. We need a can do attitude adjustment around here. We can hire an excellent coach for our program. We can pay a great salary for our leader. We can attract top level talent. We can fill the new arena with wonderful fans singing our fight song. Where is all the passion that we have for the football program. Our leader there has an overall losing record as head coach but that doesn't stop us from believing in all things Chizik. Come on people, this is a time we should be building up our program, not tearing it down. I believe in all things Auburn. Why don't you join me! WDE!

keep believing, don't ever listen to other negative people

I agree.

Tell them growlin. You're right on.

Thanks guys. I just had to get that off my chest. It's gotten to the point where I think some of our own are doing what we always accuse Bammers of doing and that's flaming. WDE!

War Damn

You are obviously kidding or very young if you didn't know about that team. WDE.

I think he was thinking they were ranked No 1 in the country. In all fairness all the other writing on the SI cover is not legible. So for some who are young or just getting into BBall just seeing a pic of Porter would not be enough to realize what the headline was referring to or what team. War Eagle

War Damn

You are obviously kidding or very young if you didn't know about that team. WDE.

he's a british AU fan that hasn't watched auburn basketball.. haha so you were almost right  :dunno:

Archived