New Arena

jeremy963963

It's a great looking arena. It just makes me wonder why we decreased in # of overall seats. I know it's supposed to be louder, but I wanted to see a much bigger venue. But, I'm very please and proud of the new arena. Just ready to see what it's going to be called.

• Replies 50
  • Created
  • Last Reply

It's a great looking arena. It just makes me wonder why we decreased in # of overall seats. I know it's supposed to be louder, but I wanted to see a much bigger venue. But, I'm very please and proud of the new arena. Just ready to see what it's going to be called.

why make a bigger venue when we wont even pack out the new venue consistently? ... just sayin

That's true too. I'm excited about the student section on 3 sides of the court. I'm thinking with the letter CTB sent to the students they will be pumped and at every game. Basketball season hasn't been this exctiting since we had Chris Porter, lol.

I would like to see a thick blue baseline with Auburn Tigers in white letters outlined in orange.  Otherwise it looks great.  Will it be open for A-Day? 

My thoughts also...well, that and maybe a couple of baskets at either end...

Pictures don't do the new arena justice.  I have toured a couple of times and everything from practice facility to locker rooms are state of the art.  You can see the arena from concession stands.  I love the Auburn Creed on the outside wall next to the main entrance.  Come A Day to tour the facility before and after the game.

Pictures don't do the new arena justice.  I have toured a couple of times and everything from practice facility to locker rooms are state of the art.  You can see the arena from concession stands.  I love the Auburn Creed on the outside wall next to the main entrance.  Come A Day to tour the facility before and after the game.

I walk over there a couple times a week... I agree, its incredible to see it in person.

Pictures are a good idea of what its like, but until you actually go inside the village... you havent seen the best of it

I walk over there a couple times a week... I agree, its incredible to see it in person.

Pictures are a good idea of what its like, but until you actually go inside the village... you havent seen the best of it

Looking forward to getting a peek at A-Day!

So do all the seats in the arena have a great view? I'm thinking of ordering General Public tickets which are in section 219 ( very top left corner when looking at the court ). The tickets are only $99/seat and being as I'm in Indiana I'd like to be able to see the game when I do make it down for weekend games and such.

i like the new place.. it looks so much nicer than the one we are using now.. and i like that there are fewer seats so that hopefully it will have the duke effect.. now we just need to fill that place up!! the i do hope there are pull out seast b/c other wise it throws the whole look off. but over all I am LOVING it

• 2 weeks later...

After seeing Auburn Arena today, I can seriously see how BEMC would be a hard place to recruit kids to play in.  Auburn Arena is AUsome!

I thought the new arena looked great! I loved how it was open all the way around from the concession stands to the seats. Also thought the main entrance to the stadium looked really great. I kinda wish you could see it from the road but other than that I think it will be a great place to see a game and recruit kids to!

beAUtiful arena.....can't wait to go to some games. Oh and the cafeteria is nice as well, that wasn't there last time I was down a few years ago

Fourthvision saw you at the tailgate bro. woulda said hey but you were talkin.  :thumbsup: and yep the arena is SWEEEEET.

We toured the arena after the A-Day game- bunch of folks in there! Place looks great, about what I figured it would. Can't wait to see some big crowds. Was also good to see Coach Barbee get a great welcome before the ball game.

The Arena was absolutely gorgeous! I was super impressed! Despite some of my worries, it didn't feel small at all. Awesome new venue and should really be rockin' come game time!

beAUtiful arena.....can't wait to go to some games. Oh and the cafeteria is nice as well, that wasn't there last time I was down a few years ago

Fourthvision saw you at the tailgate bro. woulda said hey but you were talkin.  :thumbsup: and yep the arena is SWEEEEET.

cool, I enjoyed the tailgate :we: oh and that arena....... :yay:

Archived