New Arena

jeremy963963

• Replies 50
  • Created
  • Last Reply

From looking at the picture it seems like they will be playing in a whole. I thought it was gonna be a raised court kinda like what Vandy has. Most new arenas have that set up now. Reminds me of a hockey rink without the glass. Not many seats but the sound should rein down heavy on the court. I need to see it in person to get the actual effect. From what I see I not too sure.

From looking at the picture it seems like they will be playing in a whole. I thought it was gonna be a raised court kinda like what Vandy has. Most new arenas have that set up now. Reminds me of a hockey rink without the glass. Not many seats but the sound should rein down heavy on the court. I need to see it in person to get the actual effect. From what I see I not too sure.

They will have removable bleachers that go down to the court just like BEMC.  It looks awesome, I love the Blue AU symbol in the seats behind the backboard

They will have removable bleachers that go down to the court just like BEMC.  It looks awesome, I love the Blue AU symbol in the seats behind the backboard

Cool. The court itself looks wonderful. It's just the wall around it that got my attention. Thanks for making the picture clearer for me.

I would like to see a thick blue baseline with Auburn Tigers in white letters outlined in orange.  Otherwise it looks great.  Will it be open for A-Day? 

I was hoping for a parquet floor.

:dunno:

Thanks for the great picture!

Just passing on what someone else shared with me. I will hold my judgement on the type of floor until all the pieces are put together, but it seems to have a nice clean/smooth look to it. I have a feeling it will come together with the benches, scoring table and the stands bringing things closer to the court. :we:

oooh--thanks for posting, looks good!

Maybe the AU should be bigger.  :D

I kind of like the baseline not being painted with big solid colors--a nice change and it seems to be a trend of seeing more of the floor these days and less paint.

And speaking of the AU, I hope we return to the blue AU at JHS this season. I didn't care for the orange one last year--the darker blue color stands out better on the grass than orange.

WDE!

Just passing on what someone else shared with me. I will hold my judgement on the type of floor until all the pieces are put together, but it seems to have a nice clean/smooth look to it. I have a feeling it will come together with the benches, scoring table and the stands bringing things closer to the court. :we:

I agree.  I am just a huge Celtics fan.  We love Parquet floors. 

:thumbsup:

Never posted a pic on a message board so here is hoping that this works. But a nice look at the new Basketball Court.

Thanks for posting that bro.

I agree.  I am just a huge Celtics fan.  We love Parquet floors. 

:thumbsup:

Celtics fan myself so I have an appreciation for parquet as well, but I can see where this floor will look smooth as all the peices come together. Anything will be welcome after what we ar eused to seeing.

Never posted a pic on a message board so here is hoping that this works. But a nice look at the new Basketball Court.

Thanks for posting that bro.

No problem, just passing on what another Auburn brother passed on to me.

Awesome. I am getting more and more excited about next year for football and basketball. I want to know who the new coach is going to be already.

I love the large AU that takes up most of the court from arc to arc, but I would like to see navy baselines. And I agree that we need to go back to the blue AU outlined in orange at Jordan-Hare. It didnt look right when they had it reversed.

Oh and does anyone know what side the student section will be on? I was hoping it would be on the side facing the logo but by the look in the picture it will be on the opposite side. I know it going to be on both ends aswell.

I love the large AU that takes up most of the court from arc to arc, but I would like to see navy baselines. And I agree that we need to go back to the blue AU outlined in orange at Jordan-Hare. It didnt look right when they had it reversed.

Oh and does anyone know what side the student section will be on? I was hoping it would be on the side facing the logo but by the look in the picture it will be on the opposite side. I know it going to be on both ends aswell.

The Students Section will be removable bleacher seating surrounding three sides of the court. Students will also have their own private entrance and I believe private concession area.

The Students Section will be removable bleacher seating surrounding three sides of the court. Students will also have their own private entrance and I believe private concession area.

i was close... dang it

Archived