To all the people freaking out over the coaching search.

imsoauburn

To all the people who are freaking out over the coaching search and JJ. Im pretty sure nobody really knows what the heck is goin on. I doubt he is just taking time because we are being turned down, ide say he's taking time to find the right guy for the job. Sit back, relax and watch it unfold. You have absolutely no impact on the hire so whats the point in getting worked up about it? Have some patience. And stop calling for JJ's head! Dont make yourself look like a fool like the guy waiting on Coach Chizik at the airport last year. I sure would hate to be that guy right about now. JJ knows what to do. Its spring practice anyway, so hopefully that should help people take their minds off this for awhile. WDE!

To all the people who are freaking out over the coaching search and JJ. Im pretty sure nobody really knows what the heck is goin on. I doubt he is just taking time because we are being turned down, ide say he's taking time to find the right guy for the job. Sit back, relax and watch it unfold. You have absolutely no impact on the hire so whats the point in getting worked up about it? Have some patience. And stop calling for JJ's head! Dont make yourself look like a fool like the guy waiting on Coach Chizik at the airport last year. I sure would hate to be that guy right about now. JJ knows what to do. Its spring practice anyway, so hopefully that should help people take their minds off this for awhile. WDE!

Wasn't he waiting on and booing JJ at the airport?

:dunno:

Guest Autiger88

Yes for real. :wareagle:

Archived