What should be the new name to the student section?

au-wareagle

• Replies 80
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I GOT IT! What about Tony's Tigers?

NO NO NO! That makes WAY TOO MUCH SENSE! Lol!

Could we get sued for copywrite infringement if we had blue shirts with Aubie's head on it holding up a #1 finger, then on the back it'll say THEY'RE GREAT! ???

Two that stick out to me are:

Barbee's Ballers

Tony's Tigers

But who says the student section has to be named after the coach?

Barbee's Boobs... and no one wears a shirt  :tease:

JK

I agree. But instead of nobody wearing a shirt only the chicks should not wear shirts.... But only the hot chicks.  :thumbsup:

okay this one might not have the ring of some of the others; but, if anyone knows anything about Nordic history...

Barbee's Berserks

Berserker- one of the ancient Norse warriors legendary for working themselves into a frenzy before a battle and fighting with reckless savagery and insane fury

If that does not describe what the student section should be i dunno what does!

okay this one might not have the ring of some of the others; but, if anyone knows anything about Nordic history...

Barbee's Berserks

Berserker- one of the ancient Norse warriors legendary for working themselves into a frenzy before a battle and fighting with reckless savagery and insane fury

If that does not describe what the student section should be i dunno what does!

My name is Daniel and I approve this message.

I like the idea of the section not being named after the coach so it doesn't have to continually change, the students can still embrace the current coach with shirts, signs etc... but the new student section in the new arena should be named for the team and the school, not the coach.  (unless he goes on to have unprecedented success and then we can name something after him).  With that said my suggestions are:

(since a group of tigers is called a streak or an ambush)

1.  Student Streak

2.  Auburn Ambush or the Ambush

Archived