Check my article on Barbee...

Good stuff!! :thumbsup: He was my #1 choice :we::party:

Thank you. Tubby was my #1 choice, but that doesn't mean I was right. I am very syked about getting Barbee. I think he's a great coach and we got a good one. War Eagle!

Thank you. Tubby was my #1 choice, but that doesn't mean I was right. I am very syked about getting Barbee. I think he's a great coach and we got a good one. War Eagle!

This doesn`t mean you were wrong. just means some folks were on a different page than JJ. Tubby would have been a great choice but I can`t see where at this point anyone should have a problem with our new coach. I`m pleased.

I trust Jacobs because he conducted the interviews... hes the AD and he obviously has more knowledge than I do. I believe based on what I have seen... that he hired the right man for the job.

This doesn`t mean you were wrong. just means some folks were on a different page than JJ. Tubby would have been a great choice but I can`t see where at this point anyone should have a problem with our new coach. I`m pleased.

We should all be pleased. He's going to take us to some great places in my opinion. Tony Barbee...to me....was a Homerun hire. I Love It!  :wareagle:

I trust Jacobs because he conducted the interviews... hes the AD and he obviously has more knowledge than I do. I believe based on what I have seen... that he hired the right man for the job.

I completely agree. I have seen many people complain about Jacobs on other boards...Not so much on this one, where we obviously have the most intelligent group of AU fans...but I've seen many people complain about Jacobs for one reason or another...usually no reason at all.

As far as I'm concerned, Jacobs has impressed me with his hires so far. He went out and got the right football coach for us at the time, when it wasn't the most popular decision but turned out to be the right one. Now he's gone out and gotten us a basketball coach that's going to revive and breathe new life into our program, just like Chizik did. I don't see how in the world any intelligent Auburn fan could have a problem with the job Jacobs has done so far.

:wareagle: :wareagle: :wareagle:

Archived