A Day Question

The Defiant

I was playing Basketball the other day and rolled my ankle so bad that it's fractured, and tore some tendons.  My question is have any of you guys had any issues where you were on crutches/not very mobile, and is there anyway that they have a service to get you close to the stadium, or etc.  I don't want to miss A day bum foot or not anyone got any suggestions?

:wareagle:

Just man up and stop whining and tape it up with some metal rods and duct tape, take shots of Tequila till the pain goes away, and you should be fine. Just kidding!  :laugh: :laugh:

I see those golf carts taking the old people around a lot to the stadium. I am not sure what they are called but might want to look into that. Try calling athletics department to see if they have any programs available.

I was playing Basketball the other day and rolled my ankle so bad that it's fractured, and tore some tendons.  My question is have any of you guys had any issues where you were on crutches/not very mobile, and is there anyway that they have a service to get you close to the stadium, or etc.  I don't want to miss A day bum foot or not anyone got any suggestions?

Any questions......ok I'm just kidding but at least you still have your ankle and foot.

here is an idea kc. build a time machine. go back in time. don't play basketball.

Lawl Hagood if i could i would, man cause I'm gonna be missing Alpha Psi I'm not a huge fan of country but you got to enjoy the view.  I agree i should suck it up but when i collapse on the concrete just leave me there.

If you do collapse I might even go as far as to buy one of the $7.00 waters and pour it on you, to help cool you down.

Ha ha ha man that's nice of ya those damn waters are expensive it would be like pouring money on my head in liquid form.

Yea, i was throwin the football around and ran a route and made a cut and planted in a divet or hole...yea you heard it pop and everything. Me being stubborn, i wouldnt go to get it checked out. My ankle was HUGE, but i just threw a brace on it. If you are somewhat tough(stupid, however you wanna look at it), that'll work. I couldnt even feel the pain with the brace on.

Just man up and stop whining and tape it up with some metal rods and duct tape, take shots of Tequila till the pain goes away, and you should be fine. Just kidding!  :laugh: :laugh:

That's what im talking about.Bow up eat a salt tablet.

What about the Tiger Transit? Here's their schedule for A-Day:

Parking and Transit Information

Similar to regular season football games, parking is limited to legal, paved parking spaces. For the safety of pedestrians, no parking is allowed on sidewalks. Tiger Transit will run free shuttle buses from the following locations beginning at the corresponding times:

# Facilities Division (7:30 a.m.)

# Tiger Town (9 a.m.)

# Hayfield (9 a.m.)

If you are on crutches you need to get your doctor to get you a temporary Handicap Parking hang tag.  I had 2 friends do this.  Then you can park next to stadium

Yea, i was throwin the football around and ran a route and made a cut and planted in a divet or hole...yea you heard it pop and everything. Me being stubborn, i wouldnt go to get it checked out. My ankle was HUGE, but i just threw a brace on it. If you are somewhat tough(stupid, however you wanna look at it), that'll work. I couldnt even feel the pain with the brace on.

I've got a history of sprained ankles. I'll sprain my right ankle like 5 times a year. I've never broken it though. They're a pain. But as for your question I'd call like campus services or something like that, explain your situation, and see what they can do. Another solution would be to cut your leg off and use a prosthetic one. Just a thought

Archived