Facts?

Guest Autiger88

But am i right?

Guest Autiger88

But am i right?

UMMMM No your not I was bored last night and these two Topics is what came out of boredness Thank you very much >:(

the elephant is the only mammal that cant jump, it is also the only animal that has 4 knees.

the plastic things on the end of shoelaces are called aglets.

the first product to have a bar code was wrigleys gum.

american car horn beep in the tone of f.

the human heart creates enough pressure to squirt blood 30 ft.

:beatmullet:    this is called beatmullet!!!!!!!

What do bullet proof vests, fire escapes, windshield wipers and laser printers all have in common? All were invented by women.

Women were invented by a man. 

What do bullet proof vests, fire escapes, windshield wipers and laser printers all have in common? All were invented by women.

There ya go.

The average bammer gets and average of 2 mL of drool on their ACT

Fact. Bears eat beets. Bears. Beets. Battlestar Galactica.

1_101d4153-63ee-4788-9d34-8ebef4c11dad-jim-as-dwight.jpg

I have seen that signature before. The little disco karate looking dude. Like an asian Travolta!  Do you post on scout?

Man= rough draft

Woman= masterpiece

:tease:

Man= rough draft

Woman= masterpiece

Then compare the way they think... and its reversed.

Man= rough draft

Woman= masterpiece

Then compare the way they think... and its reversed.

This is a "fact" thread...you really should stick to the facts.  :)

If the US Navy were to use just all of the retired ships they would be the 3rd largest fleet in the world.

i believe we'd still be the largest, we have hundreds of retired ships, but yet we sold alot of them,hmmm

Canteloupes can only be found in and around France and surrounding areas of Europe. What we "know" as canteloupes here in the US are in fact MUSK MELONS. So when you walk into a grocery store and there produce dept is running a sale on canteloupes, you can mess with them about it.

The world's tallest mountains, the Himalayas, are also the fastest growing. Their growth - about half an inch a year — is caused by the pressure exerted by two of the earth's continental plates (the Eurasian plate and the Indo-Australian plate) pushing against one another.

• 3 weeks later...

Archived