ATLANTA BRAVES THREAD!

Ronald McDonald

I thought the new blood last week my change the mindset.  But it didn't do alot.  It is time for them to get back in the groove.  Everybody goes through slumps at the plate.  It is part of the game.  But we are slumping as a team right now, especially with runners in scoring position.  It seems that getting runners on 2nd and 3rd almost assures a K or pop up.  And bases loaded with one out is a one way ticket into a DP.  :dunno: 

These guys are pros, they will turn it around and take Bobby (and Chipper) out as a Champion. 

Phillies are rock solid right now and not even at full strength.  Its hard to stay on top then they are winning 80% consistently.

Right now the Braves are finding was to lose games and the Phils are finding ways to win them.

I just hope the Phils don't turn it on and separate from the Braves before they can get it figured out.

Agreed. His knee and foot are still bothering him, which is preventing him from using his body in his swing, which is taking away all of his power since he has to generate all of it from his arms. He needs at least a good week to 10 days off

You're right, he won't. At least he gave him a couple of days off, but it doesn't look like it helped much. I believe it's been close to 2 months since his last home run. I think everyone else on the team has hit a homer since then