NEW YORK YANKEE THREAD

AUAeroEngineer

I feel your pain. no%20no%20no.gif

e don't forget I can edit everything.............. :yay:

lol. Smart arse

Been a rough 2 weeks for my Yanks. Still a long ways to go but unless Jeter can came back and give a spark it could be a very long season

Yeah it has. I bet you have been sleeping like a baby. (waking up every two hours and crying)

Your bunch is just so beat up. Get a Curtis Granderson back, for a few days, then he gets hurt again. Get Tex back for a few weeks, then lose him for the year. Snake bit bunch. Kegger at my house this weekend.

Been a rough 2 weeks for my Yanks. Still a long ways to go but unless Jeter can came back and give a spark it could be a very long season

Yeah it has. I bet you have been sleeping like a baby. (waking up every two hours and crying)

Your bunch is just so beat up. Get a Curtis Granderson back, for a few days, then he gets hurt again. Get Tex back for a few weeks, then lose him for the year. Snake bit bunch. Kegger at my house this weekend.

I'll be there

I'll be there

Deal. Bring a keg.

• 2 weeks later...

Yeah. I can't remember a team losing so many quality players in a year. I am stunned their record is as good as it is. I have not been giving Girardi enough credit for being a good manager.

Looks like you guys dodged that A-Fraud bullet, for now. He may be through, and he may know it, but doesn't want to give up that pay check. I hope Jete's has one more good year in him. I don't want to see him go out this way.

What a wonderful day :hellyeah:/> ;D/>

Yep any day as a Yankee fan is a god....I mean good day but I know what you done there tt. And to think I stayed up to watch the entire game on BSPN

Looks like you guys dodged that A-Fraud bullet, for now. He may be through, and he may know it, but doesn't want to give up that pay check. I hope Jete's has one more good year in him. I don't want to see him go out this way.

Hope so on A-Crap and hopefully Jete has one more good year................

What a wonderful day :hellyeah:/> ;D/>

Yep any day as a Yankee fan is a god....I mean good day but I know what you done there tt. And to think I stayed up to watch the entire game on BSPN

Hey I thought those rotten crankeys had it for a while, lol.

Edited by telling tiger

Ouch. That may save the Stanks a lot of money. I know Stank fans are ready to get rid of him. Most baseball fans feel the same way. Karma is a female dog.

So how are you enjoying all of this A-Crud drama, Golf? Dude is like an infected hair. I saw where you guys brought in another aged player. I am anxious to see what he does in that park.

Personally I don't care whether he or anyone else used PED. I would be glad to see the circus end with A rod. If they ban him fine if not fine. Maybe this will be the end of these idiotic contracts for players near the end of their prime.