Devin Langford ????

BSB TIGER 88

If he gets his grades up he'd be a welcome addition.

Yep....He's a baller and will be one of the top players in the state next year. He can even play PG if need be. I doubt he will in college because he's 6'6", but he's got great ball-handling skills. Either way though, he's going to be a very tall guard by college standards and we should have the inside track.

If he gets his grades up he'd be a welcome addition.

Yep....He's a baller and will be one of the top players in the state next year. He can even play PG if need be. I doubt he will in college because he's 6'6", but he's got great ball-handling skills. Either way though, he's going to be a very tall guard by college standards and we should have the inside track.

If he can handle the ball very well as a point guard he will play point. It never hurts to have a 6'6 player who can handle the ball and can take it inside against the "giants." Plus if he can play good Defense at that size then he can give other teams "fits" with his lankiness

Guys, it does not matter if he is a 5'2" PG or a 6'11" PG if he can't get in school.  He needs to get his grades and ACT in order and then worry about what college he is going to play for.  I am sure that Coach Barbee and others have been telling him this. 

Guys, it does not matter if he is a 5'2" PG or a 6'11" PG if he can't get in school.  He needs to get his grades and ACT in order and then worry about what college he is going to play for.  I am sure that Coach Barbee and others have been telling him this. 

assuming that he makes the grades... It would be great to have him.

Archived