More on Langford....

Maybe it's just me, but I'm unable to access your link, Mayor.

Yeah, it was on the front page. It will be back up whenever the site comes back up from maintenance. Sorry about that.

Here you go Amy. I was able to access it...

On Thursday, Tony Barbee signed his first player as coach at Auburn University. Josh Langford, a 6'6", 210 lb forward from Lee High-School in Huntsville, Alabama signed his letter of intent to play for Barbee's Tigers.

Langford is arguably the top basketball prospect in the state of Alabama this year and chose AU over offers from several big time schools, including Cincinatti, West Virginia, Ole Miss, UGA and others. Langford is ranked #1 on the Birmingham News Super Seniors List for the state of Alabama and was the MVP of the AL/MS High-School All-Star game in March.

Langford was also the leader of his Lee High-School basketball team and led them to the 5A State Championship, where he was the MVP of that game as well. He carved up opponents during Lee's championship season, averaging 22 points and 13 rebounds per game. Langford will more than likely play small forward at Auburn, is already qualified and will enroll at AU this summer.

Tony Barbee had this to say about Langford:

"I'm excited that Josh has decided to join the Auburn Family. He is a huge recruit for me and for the program as we try to establish Auburn as one of the programs to beat on the floor and in recruiting in the Southeast. Getting the best player in the state of Alabama in the Class of 2010 was very important to establish that we are going to go after the best, and Josh is the best in Alabama this year. He comes from a great family with his mom, dad and sister. They are a great family, with a great support system around him so we are getting a great kid as well.”

Maybe it's just me, but I'm unable to access your link, Mayor.

Yeah, it was on the front page. It will be back up whenever the site comes back up from maintenance. Sorry about that.

Here you go Amy. I was able to access it...

On Thursday, Tony Barbee signed his first player as coach at Auburn University. Josh Langford, a 6'6", 210 lb forward from Lee High-School in Huntsville, Alabama signed his letter of intent to play for Barbee's Tigers.

Langford is arguably the top basketball prospect in the state of Alabama this year and chose AU over offers from several big time schools, including Cincinatti, West Virginia, Ole Miss, UGA and others. Langford is ranked #1 on the Birmingham News Super Seniors List for the state of Alabama and was the MVP of the AL/MS High-School All-Star game in March.

Langford was also the leader of his Lee High-School basketball team and led them to the 5A State Championship, where he was the MVP of that game as well. He carved up opponents during Lee's championship season, averaging 22 points and 13 rebounds per game. Langford will more than likely play small forward at Auburn, is already qualified and will enroll at AU this summer.

Tony Barbee had this to say about Langford:

"I'm excited that Josh has decided to join the Auburn Family. He is a huge recruit for me and for the program as we try to establish Auburn as one of the programs to beat on the floor and in recruiting in the Southeast. Getting the best player in the state of Alabama in the Class of 2010 was very important to establish that we are going to go after the best, and Josh is the best in Alabama this year. He comes from a great family with his mom, dad and sister. They are a great family, with a great support system around him so we are getting a great kid as well.?

Thanks, dude! I appreciate it! I am very excited about this kid and what he can

bring to Barbee's first year!

Archived