Auburn Big Men in this Class

Just a quick recap of our current Signees -  Not including the two we are currently hoping for Cothron and Ward.

Adrian Forbes      PF 6'8" 230

Heath Houston    PF 6'7" 230

Shawn Kemp        C  6'9" 235

Josh Langford      SF 6"6" 210

Allen Payne        SF 6'6" 205

We have a great combination of skills and size here. We have some big body's Kemp Houston and Forbes who can bang. We have Langford and Payne who have good mid range cababilities and can both go to the hole off the dribble.

If we add Cothron 6'8" we will have 6 people who can play all the forward positions.

What a refreshing change from the past.

Just a quick recap of our current Signees

Adrian Forbes

Smallest commit/signee is 6-6. Not a really small man in 5 man class as of now.

Sorry I accidently posted original topic before I was ready. I have updated my original post with information I meant to have in it. As you can see with the update not only are they taller then in the past they all have some meat on them so they can take the pounding that you get in the SEC when you get in the paint.

Having all these big men is a refreshing change but at the moment, we don't have an SEC caliber true point guard on campus. Ward is in my opinion the biggest target and would be the key signee at this point. He would be able to immediately come in and provide stability to that position.

Having all these big men is a refreshing change but at the moment, we don't have an SEC caliber true point guard on campus. Ward is in my opinion the biggest target and would be the key signee at this point. He would be able to immediately come in and provide stability to that position.

I agree but we could always play Sullivan at Point  and play Langford or Payne at shooting guard.  They both have good enough Mid Range shots and would be murder posting up a smalller guard.

I agree but we could always play Sullivan at Point  and play Langford or Payne at shooting guard.  They both have good enough Mid Range shots and would be murder posting up a smalller guard.

Andre Malone will start at the 2 guard....

Big men who actually play in the paint too, not just tall guys who stand there and get pushed around (i.e Knox).

Archived