PF Luke Cothron commits!!

He's not yet signed and I hope UNC and Roy Williams don't come calling. The Wear twins have asked for and will recieve releases. That leaves UNC with only 2 post players and are now scrambling to fill those slots. I know he's committed to AU but with him not being signed and him being so close to Chapel Hill I wonder if they will at least make an inquiry into his interest if any. Of course I don't even know if UNC has interest but who know's at this point where they will turn.

• Replies 53
  • Created
  • Last Reply

AUsome!!!  Great job coach Barbee!!  Who is next ST?

I guess I'll be signing next. I'll be the starting water boy. Auburn needs a good one since they will be running up and down the court at a very fast pace.

Don't you mean H2O Distribution Engineer? ;)

He's not yet signed and I hope UNC and Roy Williams don't come calling. The Wear twins have asked for and will recieve releases. That leaves UNC with only 2 post players and are now scrambling to fill those slots. I know he's committed to AU but with him not being signed and him being so close to Chapel Hill I wonder if they will at least make an inquiry into his interest if any. Of course I don't even know if UNC has interest but who know's at this point where they will turn.

UNC's my 2nd favorite team behind auburn. I watched them last year and wasn't impressed with the Ware twins. They weren't true post players. Anyway, Cothron signed today.

UNC's my 2nd favorite team behind auburn. I watched them last year and wasn't impressed with the Ware twins. They weren't true post players. Anyway, Cothron signed today.

Yeah I saw that a few minutes ago. This was something I posted earlier in the afternoon when I saw the story on the transfers. Yeah I saw them when they played UAB in the NIT. I wasn't impressed either.

Archived