PF Luke Cothron commits!!

Cothron has committed to Auburn and will sign soon.

**I also received word that he is a full qualifier.

• Replies 53
  • Created
  • Last Reply

WAR EXCELLENT!!!!!!! :party:

Since he is going to sign, I assume the grade questions are gone? Sorry if I missed this, know there was some discussion. Either way, sounds like we will finally have some size and power on the court before too long.

Way to go TB!

Thanks for the update ST!

AUsome!!!  Great job coach Barbee!!  Who is next ST?

I guess I'll be signing next. I'll be the starting water boy. Auburn needs a good one since they will be running up and down the court at a very fast pace.

AUsome news! Coach Barbee is THE MAN! Welcome to the Family Luke! War Eagle!

Just think what our low post would look like in 2 years if we add O'Bryant in next year's class.

Yeah, it should be something to watch.

Man, Barbee is the man.  Just blowing it up.  Can't wait for Fall and Winter next year.  Exciting time to be a AU Tiger.  Ausome news!  WDE!

Barbee is shaking the basketball world foundation in the plains... Everyone will hve eyes on us to see how we turn out in the next few years! War Eagle!

NICE!!!!!! Someone give me a pair of sunglasses because it’s not the sun that's to bright to look at. WDE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Someone informed me that posters on another site are calling our site classless for reporting this.  That's kind of funny to hear when the info received by ST came straight from Luke himself.  What a joke!  Again, WDE, Mr. Cothron!!!

Someone informed me that posters on another site are calling our site classless for reporting this.  That's kind of funny to hear when the info received by ST came straight from Luke himself.  What a joke!  Again, WDE, Mr. Cothron!!!

Just remember nobody wins in a pissing contest.  Everybody just gets wet feet.  War Eagle Luke!

Just remember nobody wins in a pissing contest.  Everybody just gets wet feet.  War Eagle Luke!

True, true.  I just think it is hilarious!

Archived