PF Luke Cothron commits!!

Someone informed me that posters on another site are calling our site classless for reporting this.  That's kind of funny to hear when the info received by ST came straight from Luke himself.  What a joke!  Again, WDE, Mr. Cothron!!!

They're just mad that our class and honest interest in a recruit's future (not just his development on the field) is what's winning recruits.

And when's the last time you heard a recruit say, "I've decided to hate Auburn because they were excited about me commiting to them?"  

• Replies 53
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Great news!...thats the way to go get um coach Barbee War Eagle!!!

Someone informed me that posters on another site are calling our site classless for reporting this.  That's kind of funny to hear when the info received by ST came straight from Luke himself.  What a joke!  Again, WDE, Mr. Cothron!!!

They're just mad that our class and honest interest in a recruit's future (not just his development on the field) is what's winning recruits.

And when's the last time you heard a recruit say, "I've decided to hate Auburn because they were excited about me commiting to them?"  

Well, in Langford's case it was meant to be kept quiet so as not to steal his thunder.  In Luke's case, though, he contacted ST himself and did not mind it being shared.

Six years of Lebo and Barbee has already out recruited him in four weeks.  :dunno:  I love it!!!!  What a hire!!!

Six years of Lebo and Barbee has already out recruited him in four weeks.   :dunno:  I love it!!!!  What a hire!!!

You hit the nail on the head and pushed it through with one swat. Exactly what I was thinking. I'm glad the change was made and look forward to the upcoming season.  :wareagle: :wareagle: :wareagle: :wareagle: :wareagle:

Luke...May the Auburn Force be with you!  You have made a wise choice, and the Auburn family is so glad that you will be a member of the Orange & Blue.

WDE

Doc

:thumbsup::party::thumbsup:

Six years of Lebo and Barbee has already out recruited him in four weeks.   :dunno:  I love it!!!!  What a hire!!!

Ha, very well put! Great job Coach Barbee.

Just remember nobody wins in a pissing contest.  Everybody just gets wet feet.  War Eagle Luke!

Quote of the day. 

Welcome and War Eagle!

That's two out of the three. Any word on the guard from Texas?

As far as anyone knows that can say, we have no room and he is still enrolled in Texas. May be awhile on him if ever.

Just remember nobody wins in a pissing contest.  Everybody just gets wet feet.  War Eagle Luke!

Quote of the day. 

Welcome and War Eagle!

*takes bow*

That's what I was thinking.  :thumbsup:

Thank you for the heads up, ST!

War Eagle Luke!!!

:wedance:

BOOM[move][/move]

...GOES THE DYNAMITE!!!

:we: LUKE!! BTW... I AM YOUR FATHER!!! star-wars-smiley-5493.gif

Archived