Where's Lebron gonna go?

MotownAUfan

we all know this is all they will talk about on sportscenter anyway, might as well get everybody's predictions out there, im gonna say he goes to the Knicks to play with Bosh.

What is Lebron's last name?  I can't find him on Rivals, Scout, or ESPN football recruiting?  How many stars? What position are we recruiting him for

He will go to the highest bidder.  If he wasn't so money hungry he wouldn't have been bounced out of the playoffs so early.  I just hope he and Wade don't end up in NY together.    (Though I wouldn't mind for them both to end up wearing Celtic green.)

;D

I hope he goes to my Knicks but I have a feeling he'll end up with the Nets.

Dont you know it!!!!!!!!!!! I love our Knicks, I miss the good ole days with Ewing, Mason, Oakley, Starks.  :'(

I hope he goes to my Knicks but I have a feeling he'll end up with the Nets.

Dont you know it!!!!!!!!!!! I love our Knicks, I miss the good ole days with Ewing, Mason, Oakley, Starks.  :'(

I try not to think about them right now...  :'(

Take it to the bank!!   Chicago Bulls

So THAT'S why he wanted to change his #! Ummmm, nah. I don't see that happening. He will end up somewhere that actually has a CHANCE to win. I could be wrong. It happened once before. Oh wait no it didn't, I'm wrong. My bad. Lol!

So THAT'S why he wanted to change his #! Ummmm, nah. I don't see that happening. He will end up somewhere that actually has a CHANCE to win. I could be wrong. It happened once before. Oh wait no it didn't, I'm wrong. My bad. Lol!

You dont think he has a chance to win with Derrick Rose at PG and Noah and Luol Deng to help him out?...  :dunno: You know they made the playoffs without LeBron

I would like to see him in Chicago. Also think it would be interesting to see him go to the Clippers. He AND Kobe in the same city would be interesting to say the least!

Probably somewhere he can do clearouts and play "watch me dunk" basketball. NBA ball is terrible now. Pure streetball. You can see the same basketball in the streets of New York and Chicago for free!

Probably somewhere he can do clearouts and play "watch me dunk" basketball. NBA ball is terrible now. Pure streetball. You can see the same basketball in the streets of New York and Chicago for free!

Typical point of view for people that don't actually watch the NBA. IF you were to actually watch some of the playoffs you would see traditional offenses like low and high post with a lot of pick and roll mixed in. Phil Jackson's triangle offense is still around and winning rings too. Street ball teams rarely make the playoffs and when they do they get exposed quickly. The modern NBA is closer to international basketball than street ball in NY or Chicago.

The offense of the Cavs was exposed and it was not very good. It was too dependent on Lebron making great plays. Perhaps they were closer to street ball. I think Lebron is waiting for the Cavs to make a move at coach and he will do it quietly. He will not want it to appear that he has to have a certain coach in Cleveland for him to stay. If the Cavs go out and get a top-name coach and one of these other big name free agents he will stay. If the Cavs sit around feeling sorry for themselves waiting for him to make a decision he will go to NY/NJ. I think he has always found the Big Apple fascinating.

If an organization can put LeBron with the right coach and some talent he will win a lot of rings. I heard Mike Dunleavy call him the best passer in the NBA very recently. Whenever I watch him play in person I get the feeling he really would like to set up his teammates more than take over a game scoring.

And the reason I don't watch NBA ball is because it became too much of a "me" league. I watched NBA when it was real basketball. You can't compare today's NBA to yesterdays NBA.

If he is going to the place that offers him the most money he will stay in Cleveland. They can offer him a max contract and their is a rule that if he signs with the team he is on he gets extra money, so they can offer him the most. I hope he stays in Cleveland and hope they get someone because Jamison blows

You dont think he has a chance to win with Derrick Rose at PG and Noah and Luol Deng to help him out?...  :dunno: You know they made the playoffs without LeBron

I agree, I think he will make the bulls even better... Lebron can make everyone around him better when he wants too, but for some reason none of his teammates show up in the playoffs.

I don't read anything into the number change. If I read anything into it, the conclusion would be he's staying put. You don't have to file for a number change if you're changing teams. New jerseys would have to be made anyway. If you're staying I see why. Overall I believe he stays put and another free agent joins him there as well as a new coach. Joe Johnson, Chris Bosh and Byron Scott.

I say NJ gets the number one pick. They draft Evan Turner. Lebron and Bosh then sign with NJ. That would mean the Nets starting five would be:

PG- Devin Harris

SG- Evan Turner/Courtney Lee

SF- LeBron James

PF- Chris Bosh

C- Brook Lopez

Instant success, they go from worst in the NBA to a top 4 seed in the Eastern Conference

I say NJ gets the number one pick. They draft Evan Turner. Lebron and Bosh then sign with NJ. That would mean the Nets starting five would be:

PG- Devin Harris

SF- LeBron James

PF- Chris Bosh

C- Brook Lopez

Instant success, they go from worst in the NBA to a top 4 seed in the Eastern Conference

good point, that is a playoff team, although I would hope they pick john wall and have devin at the two

PG- Devin Harris

SF- LeBron James

PF- Chris Bosh

C- Brook Lopez

good point, that is a playoff team, although I would hope they pick john wall and have devin at the two

Yea, now that i think about it, that's probably the better choice. Cant pass on J-Wall

PG- Devin Harris

SF- LeBron James

PF- Chris Bosh

C- Brook Lopez

Yea, now that i think about it, that's probably the better choice. Cant pass on J-Wall

saw him at the laker game tonight

Archived