Tickets

Ive never been to an Auburn baseball game but ive got a friend from the north who moved down here and is on the fence between Alabama and Auburn that I wanna take to Hoover and try to convert him. I was gunna take him to A-day but he couldnt go so since he's a huge Baseball fan (Loves the METS), i figure i might can win him over with an Auburn baseball game. Questions i have is

1. Where and what time will the games be playedin Hoover?

2. Where do you buy tickets?

Thanks! Hate to sound naive but I'm not a baseball fan and dont keep up with it much.

All the info you need can be found here although the seeds won't be named until Saturday night at the earliest.

http://www.secsports.com/sport_stats/Baseball/championship/index.html

That's perfect! Thanks so much! I can wait for seeds  :thumbsup:

It's kinda funny, we were planning on going to see the Barons play sometime soon anyway, before knowing thats where the SEC tournament is held, so we can just skip the Barons and get SEC tix instead

Ive never been to an Auburn baseball game but ive got a friend from the north who moved down here and is on the fence between Alabama and Auburn that I wanna take to Hoover and try to convert him. I was gunna take him to A-day but he couldnt go so since he's a huge Baseball fan (Loves the METS), i figure i might can win him over with an Auburn baseball game. Questions i have is

1. Where and what time will the games be playedin Hoover?

2. Where do you buy tickets?

Thanks! Hate to sound naive but I'm not a baseball fan and dont keep up with it much.

^^^^^DOING GOD'S WORK^^^^^

WDE

Well, normally I'd just tell your friend that all yankees (myself included) prefer Auburn, but seeing that he's a Mets fan, a Yankee reference might not be the best approach...

And to the poster above who said "doing God's work", that was mighty funny. 

Archived