For the Mods

Looks like we are on the verge of a West Divison Title which we won't share with anyone AND a possible regional at Hitchcock Field.  Love the Top Border of the site with Barbee's picks, but maybe you could share the love and put a Pawlowski pic up there.  Just a suggestion.  WDE!!

Yall didn't just do that did you??  You never say things like that before the game is over.  You better not have put the mojo on our boys.  :o

Dude, that superstition only applies to no hitters.  If we blow a 17 to 4 lead with three to play I'll crawl to Loachapoka naked on my hands and knees!

It's college baseball.  Never count a team the caliber of Ole Miss out.  I hope you are right but I would never say that.  Besides, nobody between Auburn and Loachapoka wants to see that.  Well, maybe that one guy and you better crawl fast by his house. 

It's college baseball.  Never count a team the caliber of Ole Miss out.  I hope you are right but I would never say that.   Besides, nobody between Auburn and Loachapoka wants to see that.  Well, maybe that one guy and you better crawl fast by his house. 

^^^^^^^^^^^^ You must be talking about the Gay Pickle Guy!!!  LOL>> :yay:^^^^^^^^^^^^^

Pawlowski, another Jay Jacobs hire.  Hmmmmm?  2 years and he wins the SEC West.  Interesting. 

Very interesting indeed...  I like that number... 2.  It seems awfully familiar for a number of years a coach has been around, but I can't quite put my finger on it..  :laugh: :laugh:

Pawlowski, another Jay Jacobs hire.  Hmmmmm?  2 years and he wins the SEC West.  Interesting. 

I told you in another thread that you were a wise man.Your stock is improving :bow:

I told you in another thread that you were a wise man.Your stock is improving :bow:

;D  Wow!!  Two in one day from you.  What's up??  :laugh:

Archived