2012 Georgia DB Geno Smith

Tiger Growlin

• Replies 732
  • Created
  • Last Reply

We're not out of it for him just yet. He is visiting next weekend.  This was tweeted. Keith Marshall replied to the tweet with a WDE!

That is AUsome!  :wedance:

We're not out of it for him just yet. He is visiting next weekend.  This was tweeted. Keith Marshall replied to the tweet with a WDE!

:o  :happydance:

I'm thinking when Geno named his favorites, they were his CURRENT favorites at that time. We have an opportunity to throw our hat in the ring and that is all you can ask for with this staff. This class is really starting to come together and Keith is probably asking Geno if he wants to be a part of the best recruiting class in the country.

We've had a couple awesome classes these past 2 years but I have a feeling this one is going to take the cake and it's going to have a lot of chemistry.

From all sites....

"Auburn is definitely at the top right now, this visit did a lot. Auburn is definitely my number one, and it will be hard for me to find a number two because I'm definitely liking Auburn, this visit changed a lot."

What's my FAVORITE two sayings in recruiting?

1. Just get 'em on campus!

2. Don't EVER doubt this coaching staff!

:we:

From all sites....

"Auburn is definitely at the top right now, this visit did a lot. Auburn is definitely my number one, and it will be hard for me to find a number two because I'm definitely liking Auburn, this visit changed a lot."

What's my FAVORITE two sayings in recruiting?

1. Just get 'em on campus!

2. Don't EVER doubt this coaching staff!

:we:

I'm gonna have to agree that this visit will go a long way to his final decision. I think this visit, plus BOW III will be the top major reasons he comes to Auburn.

That's good news. He named AU as his leader last year, and I was shocked when he didn't name us in his top 3. I guess things have changed!  :thumbsup:

• 3 weeks later...

His Top 5 consist of Auburn, bama, Notre Dame, Tennessee, and Texas. Claims no leader and will visit all this summer. I'm surprised that not one of in state schools are in his top group. He is one of the top two or three guys I want in this class.

Well bad news, he just tweeted this 36 min ago:

So in the end it will come down to #Alabama #Texas #NotreDame

I was feeling good about him. Darn..

Well bad news, he just tweeted this 36 min ago:

So in the end it will come down to #Alabama #Texas #NotreDame

I was feeling good about him. Darn..

wonder if that means Josh Holsey is ours?  :dunno:

Archived